IntSight, Barcelona


IntSight, the Interior style studio from Barcelona, is here with their latest project: a workspace for the icon building agency, Iconista. The space is minimal and based on the company colour palette: black, white and gold. Most of the furniture is designed and made on comission for this space but they also used some great classics like the Jean Prouvé Standard Chair. My favourite details? The white on white minimal clock and the light bulbd above the desks: the industrial touch fits perfectly with the space.


Via INTSIGHT

9 comments:

  1. ohhh... thanks for commenting at my blog! Love your blog and work. I'll keep following.
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we posted this at the same time! Great minds... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we commented also at the same time in each other's blog!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I love everything about this space, and the wall clock is just gorgeous! /maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! The clock is so cool: I'd love to have one at home, wouldn't you? Day-dreaming.. day-dreaming... :)

      Delete
  4. Hola Elena, acabo de llegar a tu blog desde Pinterest, y me ha gustado mucho, te felicito.
    Ya mismo me hago seguidora!
    BSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Marìa! Muchas gracias para tus felicitaciones: me hace muy feliz que el blog te guste y ya estamos conectadas! Y he visto el tuyo: mola mucho. :)

      Elena x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the clean white counters with the deeper wood cabinets.
    Modular kitchen designs

    ReplyDelete